Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 2

Okay I first have to tell you that I am sorry i didn't do this yesterday and that yes, I did forget to write about yesterday. But no one's perfect, right? Anywho, yesterday was much like most days but there was only one thing that was definitely different and out of the ordinary. I had five classes but during the fourth one--which is Prostart-- we had a real lockdown. I repeat a REAL lockdown, and it was right before lunch too! I was secretly terrified but I was extremely calm on the outside, if I do say so myself. You are probably wondering why we had a lockdown, huh? Well for everyones benefit, I will tell you. First of all there have been some changes to our school in the past year and a half, like a new walmart, bank, and mc donalds, which have people getting red faces and using colorful language about, but that's besides the point. The thing was, that a person was assaulted outside of the walmart across the street from my school so the police got nervous about us and made us have a lockdown, yippee for everyone :( but I'm fine, thanks for asking. So, that was yesterday's adventure! thanks for reading and stay tuned.
Keep dreaming!

No comments: