Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's been a while... and it's random stuff time!

Okay so, I have been uber busy lately and haven't been able to put an update post in quite a long time so here is what you have missed... I have 30ish school days left until I graduate high school ;} I am going to the bahamas in 3 days to go on a Disney Cruise I am going to Europe the second to last week of May for my graduation trip with my dad My 3 week road trip across the U.S. of A. is in 2 1/2 months (Heritage Tours; I leave on July 4th) I have been accepted to BYU-Idaho and start September 12, i have the spring/fall track That is it for now...( I will elaborate on each when they are closer) I hope that satisfied some of you out there that were wondering what was up :) I will write soon, I promise! P.S. stay tuned for more about my life in the current.

No comments: