Sunday, June 12, 2011

SUMMER UPDATE :)

Well hello friends!
Its been a while since I have posted anything so I thought that before I give myself a manicure that I would update everyone on what has been going on in my life and what is soon to be ;) First of all I just got back from Cancun, Mexico yesterday, which i spent most of my time laying by the pool relaxing and enjoying a good book and very hot weather (I was burnt to a crisp on tuesday so hence why I tried to stay out of the sun with my book). OH! And by the way the beaches in Cancun are to die for! They are the most white-sand-crystal-watered-beautiful beaches I have ever experienced! It was like a dream! Second order of business was that on Friday while traveling to Xel-Ha, pronounced 'shell ha', I found out that I GOT A JOB! I am so excited! It is in the call center/data entry at Xango and I can't wait to start! HA! I start tomorrow morning and I can't stand waiting but I'm also very nervous. I've never had a job so I hope I am good at it!

No comments: