Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's Been Quite a While

Well another year has past and I am breaking yet another promise to myself (as you may recall from a few posts ago). I promised to blog everyday and I didn't hold up to it. But surely in the new year spirit I can redeem myself. I have been putting it off, being lazy, and just plain making excuses of being too stressed and loaded with homework and school that I haven't written in a long, long time. But, that is about to change, because I pledge to be devoted to writing. Many people lately have been asking me if I am still writing my novel that I started years ago and the answer was always "no" and then they proceeded to question why, again I would respond that I was just too busy, when in reality I really wasn't. I was just lazy as can be, which that part of me is done with--gone for good, I'm ready to take on new challenges and write with a refreshed passion. I am growing and changing and today marks the beginning of a new day and a new way :) I hope you have a lovely day, I know I will!

No comments: