Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random SideBar...:)

So I was going through my pictures in my dad's computer and found a few pictures of me and they are all at different times during last year and it's funny to see my hair and how it changes :)



Here is the first: My Seventeenth Birthday in Rexburg Idaho, right across the street from BYU-I and the Rexburg LDS temple.

Here is the second: The morning that my senior year began (YEAH)!


The last but definately not least ;) This was at family photos, my singles shot. (My hair is getting SOOOOOO long you should see it now!)

P.S. I had Preference yesterday so I will put pictures of that up in the next week or so. I looked so pretty and so did my gorgeous BFFL Alex. And the boys looked very handsome as well, I had a lot of fun and I will have to tell you all about it when I put pictures up!


No comments: