Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A List of All my New Favorite Songs:

(In no specific order)

I Found a Reason-- Cat Power
*Raindrops-- Regina Spektor
That's Beautiful to Me-- Jaron and the Long Road to Love
Almost Paradise-- Victoria Justice & Hunter Hayes
*Holding Out for a Hero-- Ella Mae Bowen
*Never Alone-- Lady Antebellum
Angel by Your Side-- Francesca Battistelli
Carousel-- Iron & Wine
Swans and the Swimming-- Iron & Wine
The Day I Fall-- One More Girl
Hold On to Me-- One More Girl
Hey Princess-- Allstar Weekend
*Domino-- Jessie J
With Your Love-- Cher Lloyd
Perfect-- Hedley
*The Prayer-- Celtic Woman
Spanish Lady-- Celtic Woman
Someone like You-- Adele
Stealing Cinderella-- Chuck Wicks
Cinderella-- Steven Curtis Chapman
*God Gave Me You-- Dave Barnes
See No More-- Joe Jonas
*Superman-- Joe Brooks
Listen To your Heart (Slow Version)-- DHT
Just a Kiss-- Lady Antebellum
I Want You-- Fefe Dobson
Ghost-- Fefe Dobson
Broken Arrow-- Pixie Lott
Need-- Hana Pestle
Skyscraper-- Demi Lovato

*My ALL TIME favorites, as of right now :)
Hope you like the list. They are all great songs for different reasons to me.

No comments: