Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rainy Day...

Today I woke to the sound of silver droplets. The sky was like smoke and the air felt as heavy as lead. My head pounded, my nose ran and my throat felt like it had an eternal burning itch. I now officially have a cold. To think that I had told myself that I wasn't going to catch a cold is an understatement-- I planned to avoid it like the worst plague that anyone could ever imagine. Did that plan work in my favor? Far from!! I have no idea how it came to be, I have been doing everything possible to stay far away from sickness. I guess I just can't run and hide, sickness seems to always find me-- no matter how blended i may appear. I declared to my room mates that today was to be called a doom and gloom kind of day. It seemed that the weather had sucked all the happiness and sunshine from the world, never to return again. But let us pray that the sun has just enough strength and courage to show it's beautiful shining face tomorrow. I feel if the sun came tomorrow, that it would appear as a saving angel.

Also, my friend Eric went in to the MTC today. It's weird, he said that he wanted to talk to me, he had a party last Friday that he asked if i would come before so we could talk, and yet i found myself hugging him goodbye at the end of the night and he, whispering in my ear, "We never talked..." BOOM!! There were the awful words that I wish i could delete. Tragedy has struck, I will now, never know what he wanted to tell me. We left fate and destiny to the unknown. I have people telling me to forget and move on-- that it's silly to think that there was something there. While others are telling me that he will write me and all is well-- that what happened this summer is true and real. I am lost, I try to push all that deals with him out but I am always reminded. So I am going to see if he writes me or if he forgets me.

I know what happens is all for the best and that I will be okay. One day Love will come knocking at my door, with a warm embrace and a simple bouquet of flowers and all the care in the world.

So may everyone be fine and dandy-- Be well my oh so dearly loved friends!
xoxoxoxo

No comments: