Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm coming home!

Tomorrow afternoon i am coming down to Utah to visit my family and friends for Conference weekend and I am so happy!! I love Rexburg and i consider it my home now, but i am too happy to go back to my hometown and see everyone i love dearly! PLUS i get to see Eric one last time before he goes on his mission to L.A. less than a week from today. i don't know how it will go but I hope it ends well. I like happy endings and I want this to be one of them.... But what will happen is very unpredictable. I am so happy to see my sisters and parents, my cousin Britt, and all my best friends except Adge, because she decided that going to Cali is better than seeing me! hehe Just kidding Adge--you know I love you :) I wish I was leaving today so I could have more time with my family but that is alright. My parents are going down to St. George so my dad can run his annual marathon down there :) GOOD LUCK DAD!! So I won't see half my family until a day into being home. But i'm glad my siblings will be there so I can play with them :) awww I am just so very much excited to go home and see everyone! I leave at 1:00 pm tomorrow and I just can't wait!!


No comments: