Saturday, September 10, 2011

BYU-Idaho!

Well folks, I made it to college and it's not bad. I mean, I had my meltdowns and my frustrations, but in all it's pretty good! I think I will be able to survive on my own, and all my room mates are super cute and really sweet! And, my room looks so cute! I will do an all picture blog post on my new little home in little ole' Rexburg! It is really a cute little town and the grocery store is just down the street and they deliver! So, I can walk to the store, buy my week supply of food and then walk home and they will bring it to my apartment!! I was so excited when my mom told me, actually I was more like giddy but there isn't much of a difference!

So yesterday I moved up and got everything settled and now today I am going to walk around campus and get myself familiar with everything so i am good for monday when classes start! The campus is small enough that you can walk everywhere no problem! And, where I live, campus is exactly 2 min away, walking there, which is really super-duper nice! Everyone is so friendly and happy and I love it! Plus there are people everywhere that are so nice to help you find things and get you to where you need to go, it really is quite charming--once you have left the moving in and school supplies shopping behind, and had a good nights rest :) But, seriously i think I am going to love it here! The landscape definitely reminds me of being home so I guess it's is alright that I am here instead of in Utah. I really do feel at home finally. I might have just been a little too worried to enjoy Rexburg yesterday, but I am enjoying it now.

Mom and Dad, if you are reading this:
I love you SO much, you have no idea how grateful I am to you and all the lessons and care that you have given me and for all the love in the world that you have shown me. You really did a wonderful job in raising me and helping me become who I am today. Now it's my turn to show you that all your hard work has payed off.

Shaelie, Camille, Makenna, and Brynlee:
I also love you girls SO much! You have been wonderful sisters and I love each and everyone of you too much, you have no idea. Shaelie, I may be away but we will always be sisters but most importantly you will always best my bestest friend EVER! What do you call an ill camel? CAMILLE! Do I love you and miss your teasing me? Yes I do! I hope you know how much I love you even if I don't always seem like it, I really do. You are amazing and smart and talented! And I dearly miss you! Makenna and Brynlee, my sweet little sugar bugs! I hope you treat your sisters and mommy and daddy very nice while I am gone. Don't ever stop giggling and being silly!

Alyssa loves all of you so much and misses you too! I will be home soon, but I am meant to be here right now and I know that I will be okay on my own but that doesn't mean I don't want lots of phone calls, text messages, emails, and hand-written letters! Loves, hugs, and kisses!

No comments: