Saturday, September 3, 2011

Less than a week....

Okay, it's crunch time people. I move out of my parents house and leave to go to Idaho next week!! I can't believe I will be living on my own so soon, it's come so fast! It is really exciting and crazy and slightly scary but I think I am ready. This time next week I will have woken up in a new home with new people and I would be doing all new things, by myself. It is too crazy, can you believe it? I am all grown up, I guess. haha I have to pack up my ENTIRE room this week so that Shaelie can move into my room. How sad! I won't have a room here in my house anymore! But it is okay because:

"Just because everything is changing, doesn't mean it's never been this way before."
--Regina Spektor, The Call (lyrics)
Positive thinking here :)

No comments: