Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lazy Saturday Afternoon

Hey everyone! I have passed through my second week of college and I feel great! What is even more, is that I just got back from the gym and I feel AMAZING! Today I went on the Elliptical for 3 miles and then I went over to the bikes and got 2.68 miles in ten minutes before I had to go. Oh and did it feel soo good :) I also have officially been off sugar for 5 days now. It feels so empowering to take charge and do what is right for your body. I took for granted exercising and eating healthy. I thank my mom for teaching me how to live healthy, even if I didn't take it seriously until now. I also thank her for getting a trainer, Kristi Attaway, to come teach and motivate me to become healthy and make healthy choices and decisions. I have fully come to understand how bad an attitude toward everything i had up until a week ago and regret it so much. But, you will come to see that I am doing much better. I am eating the right way and exercising as much as possible. I drink so much water that it is ridiculous how many times I have needed the bathroom in a day :) (sorry for the TMI moment) but I feel so good about my life now because of what I am doing, I have been changing for good. I am taking life in both hands and I don't plan on letting go.

ALSO! I am so excited to be getting my new vitamins next weekend!! I can't wait! It may be weird to some that I am excited about vitamins but they are so good for you and I just can't wait! I am too excited!! haha

Life life to the fullest! It is too precious a time to waste, live strong and for a purpose!

Me after my work out, just being silly :)


1 comment:

Karina Marie Powell said...

your so cute! i hope your loving college! love you and miss you!!