Saturday, September 17, 2011

Last Night: Block Party, This Morning: Yummy Breakfast

Last night was a week since being in Rexburg and since it was the first friday since school started the restaurant, Sammy's Cafe, had a huge block party. It was so much fun, my room mate Kaitlin and I didn't have anything to do last night so we walked down there around 7:45 and listened to the live bands that were playing and Sammy's is famous for their PIE and CUPCAKE SHAKES, so we just had to try them :) They were SO good! At first we were really skeptical and didn't know what to expect so Kaitlin asked her cousin what her favorite was. She said the Banana Cream Pie Shake was really good so we ordered two of those. They were overflowing and were surprisingly really good!

Here is my more-than-eaten-shake. It had chunks of pie crust and bananas...SOOOO good!!

My room mate Kaitlin and I with our delicious shakes :)

Also, after we had finished our shakes, we walked back to our apartment, got our PJ's on, pushed our couches together, grabbed our pillows and quilts and watched, Two Weeks Notice :) I had so much fun last night, Kaitlin is awesome and a good sport since I kind of dragged her to the block party :) hehe (Amy was with her family preparing for her marathon the next morning, and Chelsey was with her sister for the night, so it was just the two of us--and I had a great time!)

THEN! This morning I woke up and felt like a cooked breakfast so I made fried eggs and toast!! Ahh it's like my new favorite thing:

Don't they look like faces that are going to kiss??

Me with mi eggs :) (don't I look beautiful in the morning?)

And here is my finished product, Yummmmm!

I want to wish everyone a most fantabulously amazing Saturday! Have fun, relax, and stay safe!
Loves, hugs, wishes, and everything else!
Alyssa :)




No comments: