Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lots to Say...Not Enough Time

              Wow, there has been so much that has happened over the last several months that I don't even know where to start! Life has been amazing! I have learned the true meaning of happiness, and that the only one who decides how I feel each day is me. Yes, I still experience trials but they seem to be much easier to handle when I wake every morning with the attitude that I will be happy and my life is blessed. I think to myself, that I will love life and live it to the fullest. No more pessimist here!! I wish I could share everything that has happened to me since my last blog post but there are HUNDREDS of things.
               But I will tell you that I have done quite well in my online classes (I had my first final in Humanities yesterday, I-AM-SO-CLOSE-TO-BEING-DONE), I have had a pretty good experience with the classes, but it did make me appreciate an actual classroom setting. So I'm pretty excited about moving back to Rexburg in two weeks to start the Spring Semester!
               Also, work has been so fun! I love working at Xango, I wish I could take work with me when I move but unfortunately I can't. It makes me sad to leave, and this time I don't know if I will be able to come back for a minimum of a year, or never (SO SAD), I have loved working with everyone there, they are all the greatest people, they have become family to me and to say goodbye for a long time is incredibly hard for me. On Tuesday I had HR come to the mailroom to get my manager's approval to start looking for someone to take my spot and they said the sweetest things to me that when I left to take the mail to the post office, I started crying because I couldn't bear to think that I was leaving soon and would have to leave all of the nicest people I knew behind. I have today, tomorrow, and Monday-Thursday next week and then I am done.
               I can't believe it's already time to leave again, and this time for a long, long time. But I am still excited for school don't you worry, I have a very full schedule but I can't contain how happy I am about how involved I am going to be! I want to come home at the end of everyday and just collapse from exhaustion, knowing that I worked my hardest, did my best, and loved every minute!! It won't be easy, but who wants easy?? If life wasn't meant to be easy then wanting it easy means you really aren't living. I want to live, I want to learn, I want to grow.
             The last thing I want to mention is that I have a friend, Nathan, who the two of us have gotten really close the last two or so months, NO we are not dating (even though everyone teases me that he is my boyfriend, BUT HE IS NOT, I promise you) He has just become one of my best friends, honestly I couldn't see us getting in a relationship anyways, but because he has become one of my very best friends, we do a lot together and I have been so grateful to him, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't get out of the house as much as I have. And I have had a blast, but it's kind of sad that he is leaving for his mission though (26 days left), But I am so proud of his decision to go. He is going to the Porto Alegre South, Brazil Mission. So for his Birthday on March 25th I gave him three Books Of Mormon in Portuguese with my testimony (also in portuguese) in the inside and a picture of Christ and a picture of Christ with a group of children. He loves them, he says that he will give all three away the first month out in the field, haha. I love his enthusiasm, seriously Brazil is in for a treat!
****OH! By the way, I have some surprising news for you, that will be posted next friday, so stay tuned!!****
xoxoLOVES&HUGSxoxo

No comments: