Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My 2012 Resolution: BIG NEWS

Hey guys!
     So if you remember, at the beginning of this year, I made a promise to eat clean, exercise, etc, for a year and see how it goes. Well, I am still going pretty strong don't you worry!
     But what I wanted to let you guys know was that I am transferring all of my health and fitness stuff onto it's own blog called The Food Scientists!! I started it a few months ago and haven't done much with it yet, but I would love it if you would check it out and follow that blog as well. I will be adding a lot more stuff onto it really soon! Stuff like recipes, tips, tricks, advice, etc, so please please please check it out. I have become crazy obsessed with everything healthy since the beginning of the year. My sister calls me a health nut, and I feel a lot of people will really like what I will be posting.
     Also if you haven't started following this blog, you should, it means a lot to me. I wish I had more followers but I don't really know how to get the word out so if you guys could help me out that would be great!
    Don't forget to check out my health blog! I love you guys! xoxoHUGS&LOVESxoxo

No comments: