Friday, April 27, 2012

Growing Up In Slow Motion Series

Sitting at a table in the Manwarring Center on the Brigham Young University-Idaho Campus looking around the Crossroads listening to "Hey Pretty Girl" by Kip Moore, I realized that life can get to be super hectic but that every once in a while there is a moment that you feel like time has frozen and you are suspended in the air feeling peace sooth deep in your soul and you realize that no matter what happens that there is happiness in the smallest of gifts from God. I find that in this life we allot only seconds to think of the now and hours on the future. Sitting here I figure that that habit needs to change. We don't know if we have a tomorrow but we know we have a now, a today, what are we to do with it? I pledge to  take control of my life and go for my dreams! What about you?

No comments: