Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"...these are a few of my favorite things..."

Today has been one of those days that you seem to experience every emotion within seconds of each other. So to calm my self down I stuck my headphones in my ears, out of habit, and pushed play with my whole library on shuffle. Ten minutes in the song My Favorite Things from the soundtrack The Sound of Music, comes on and it gave me today's idea for a post!

So here are a few of my favorite things:


Favorite Fruit: 
Blueberries
They are so yummy! I could eat them all day!
The best though is blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and creme!! 


 Favorite Hobby: 
Reading & 
Writing &
 More Reading &
Even More Writing ;)


Most Favorite of Stories:
Winnie the Pooh
(Yes, I am 18 and still ADORE Winnie the Pooh)


One of Many Favorite Quotes:
"Because I'm a lady, that's why."


Favorite Dream:
I had magic, and was chums with the Potter posse! hehe
(aka Harry, Ron, Hermione)



Favorite Activity:
Being Outdoors, Enjoying Fresh Air, Walking.


Favorite Buggie-Bug:
Butterflies.
Definitely.


Favorite Animals:
Alaskan Klee Kai
&
Bunnies!!!


Favorite Language:
French
Naturally! 
(Wish I was fluent, though)

Favorite Drink:
TEA!!!!!
I'm crazy about my tea, I drink it religiously.


Favorite Phrase:
"Oh Gosh."
I might say it too much
But it's my natural reaction to e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!


Favorite...uh...Object??
LETTERS!
Especially when I am up at school. 
They always make my day, even if all it says is,
"Thinking of You" or "Hope Everything is Well."


Favorite Belief:
Wishing. on. Everything.
I love making wishes on stars, candles, dandelions, etc.
It gives me a sense of "magical" hope.
Which everyone needs sometimes, in a rational world.


Favorite Dessert:
French Macaroons from Laduree!
They are to die for! If you visit France, you MUST get one :)

Well there you have it folks! Some of my favorites of favorites. I hope you enjoyed my list!



No comments: