Thursday, June 14, 2012

Haircuts and Tea

Well guys 2 years and 10 months ago I vowed that I would never cut. CUT. My hair until I was married (don't ask me why) and then I went home last weekend and I was so sick of my hair e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. that I called Reflections Salon  and made an appointment for 20 minutes later. I sped over to the salon and well, see for yourself..........

4 Days before getting it cut....... 

After :)

So there I did it. I cut my hair! SEVEN7 inches off baby! I didn't cry, I wasn't mortified, I actually quite enjoyed it and now my hair is so much more manageable! Goodness gracious it feels short, but wonderful!!

Now for nostalgia and a few musings by yours truly.......... but first I need tea:


Okay, I'm ready ;)

So this semester in college has been really rough! I am drained and I still have four more weeks! FOUR MORE WEEKS!! I can do this! Any who, so as I look back I realize that more than a year ago I graduated from high school and now I am about to be a sophomore in COLLEGE! It is truly amazing how time just flies by, your lucky if you get to see everything as it passes, you know! I had to sign up for fall classes and it's always the most stressful time of the year because you have to wake up at 5:45 am. and sign in and make sure everything is working and then enter the system at 6:00 am. and scramble to grab all the classes you need. It's like Hunger Games for college classes! Luckily I was able to get into everything I planned for, lucky me!!

So for next fall as a *sophomore* I am taking:
Creative Writing
Children's Literature 
Advanced Writing/ Critical Writing (online)
Family Foundations
And...
The American Epidemic

I am so totally stoked for fall, I feel I will love ALL my classes! It's so great, my schedule is perfect, teachers I hear are pretty good so I am almost too excited but seriously I am extremely excited!!



No comments: