Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Saturday Six

Last thing you listened to:
Try- Jillian Edwards

Her voice is so sweet and the lyrics are wonderful. A new favorite.

~What are the words, all the words that you're saying
I wish I knew all the prayers that you're praying
Everywhere you go I wish, That I could stand next to you~






Latest blog you've found:



M A I E D A E - Savannah K. Wallace

I LOVE her stuff, She's a graphic designer and blogger. I love the personality that comes out of her writing and she has some really inspiring stuff there. You should check her out.

I don't even know how I found her website but I'm definitely glad I tripped over it because it's so good.











Last movie you watched:

Beware of Christians- Documentary

I was pretty skeptical going into this, not really knowing what this was about and came out not only wanting to be a better Mormon but a better Christian.

A four Christian college boys take spiritual and physical journey across Europe, searching for the true meaning of what being a true Christian is. They ask people different topics about the lifestyle and religious beliefs of Christians where ever they go. It was actually inspiring. You might find it a little weird, but by the end, it's worth watching. If you have Netflix, go watch it. Right now.






This week's favorite quote:

~You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.~
Marianne Williamson




Last thing you read:


Book of Mormon: 1 Nephi 5-7

I started the Book of Mormon over again and I just love it!

These chapters talked about how there was complaining and rebelling and yet Nephi  and Lehi were faithful and how the Lord was present and blessed them with safety.

It just shows me how much the Lord can do for us if we stay faithful and obedient to him.

~...the Lord is able to do all things according to his will.... if it  so be that they exercise faith in him.... let us be faithful.~ 
1 Nephi 7:12





One wish I have:



REALLY LONG HAIR. yep.

No comments: