Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hiatus Apology

Hello Beautiful People!

I would like to apologize for my long absences, for the times where I write a couple days in a row and then weeks go by with no new posts. I think about posting something everyday but at the moment especially, I have been having a hard time lately and it has been effecting a lot of things in my life including my writing.

I really am trying to be better at writing consistently and as soon as I get out of my terrible writing funk, there will be more posts that are much better but please be patient with me. I can tell you that I am still trying to figure out who I am and realize what my worth is. I just really need time to figure everything out but please keep coming back.

I can't express enough how much I appreciate everyone that reads my blog. It really makes me so happy that people care enough about me to read my stuff. Thank you so much! Hopefully I will start writing more this week. You people are the reason why I keep writing :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I read it! It is quite a journey finding out who you are. You might even do it a few times in your life. Good luck with all you are trying to accomplish!! You are awesome. We are looking forward to some fun times at thanksgiving.