Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Day Like No Other

It seems that today is a day that we will never experience again. Or at least not in our own lifetime. Can you treasure anything more precious than experiencing a day like this. It's a day that is a lot like a comet passing only once a hundred years. Take a breath today and make today wonderful, because it is and it should be.

Plus today is my last day of school, I can't tell you how happy I am to be done after today. I'll need a longer time to de-stress all that has happened in the last couple of months up here at BYU-Idaho. And I get to end the day with a date! And this time, HE ASKED ME! But it was set up by my roommate and one of her friends. So it's pretty much a blind date, but I'm still excited. I get to experience a really nice date before I go home to Utah.

Also I have some great news! This winter semester, I have decided to move to Provo!! I have bought an apartment and I can't wait to move there. I just felt like I needed to be around kids my age-- last winter semester I got really down on myself because I had zero social life and it was really hard on me-- I can't wait to be around the great kids of Provo! I am very excited to be close to friends both old and new and I just can't contain my excitement.

I am hoping to find work and I will be taking some online classes as well. I am also still training for my half marathon and I am craving to just be as involved and busy as possible. I am wanting to have a lot of fun, but to be very productive and active while I'm in Utah. There is so much to look forward to and I have to make the most of it.

No comments: