Tuesday, December 4, 2012

On the Flip Side

So..... maybe things don't always work out how you planned them to. Sometimes, things happen, people change, and plans fail-- miserably-- and sometimes you learn that you are much more mature than the people around you. In this case, it was a boy and a date. If you haven't been able to catch on yet, it didn't go over so well. I'm not bitter about what happened and at least I can say I "went" on a date in college, finally.

I believe that God has full control of my life and he knows what is best and that the experiences I go through are to better myself and not to break me. Even if it makes for a very confusing and frustrating ride.

It does make me more aware of what I want and what I need to be looking for and I guess that's the whole point. One day, a very nice guy will walk into my life and we will be happy, but I need both good experiences and the bad ones to make sure that when THE ONE comes along, I'll be ready.

Until next time! Keep Smiling!

No comments: