Thursday, December 13, 2012

Family Pictures are FINALLY Here


Aren't we a cute bunch? I think these pictures turned out beautifully! Plus, the fall colors are outstanding. I loved the idea of being able to have a lot of colors in the shoot because sometimes I get bored of having everyone dressed exactly the same. It was really fun, even if it was raining.


My beautiful parents! 


Me (19)... 
I felt slightly like Shirley Temple because my hair was crazy curled when we started, but the rain kind of flattened it out by the end.


Shaelie (17)
She's lovely, wouldn't you say? Love her to pieces, and can't wait to see her tomorrow!


Camille (13)
Oh, how she is growing up, love her!


Makenna (7)
She's the cutest, sassiest little thing!


Brynlee (4, at the end of this month)
Lucky girl get's to spend her birthday in Hawaii! But isn't she the cutest little bug you've ever seen?


The Girls


The whole family again.

Well good news, I got a job for the winter, I will be taking a few online classes as well and I went on a date last night with my roommates, friends, roommate named Sam. He was nice and the date was very chill. We went and did sidewalk chalk under a street lamp and then walked down to a sandwich place called Gator Jack's for some food. It was short but fun. A nice way to end a very stressful semester.

That's all for now, I have to go pack up my room so I can move to Utah tomorrow morning!

Keep smiling! 








No comments: