Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Letters!!

In the last 2 days I have received 5 letters!! Thank you so much Makenna and Brynlee and Mom!! You guys are the greatest! I love my family, and my wonderful friends too! I am so grateful to my support team! And I can't wait to come down to Utah next week and spend some time with everyone I love!! Soooo, in honor of thanksgiving next thursday I will be posting one thing a day on what I am thankful for until Thanksgiving! And then after Thanksgiving I am going to start Grateful Friday Posts because for some reason those are my worst days, so to keep smiling I will think of things I am thankful for! I feel that music is huge in my life, I can not live without music playing constantly (even when i am sleeping) so Mondays i will post the song of the week. Also I am starting Quote Wednesdays where i will post a quote, scripture, song lyrics, any short little bite of inspiration to get us through the other half of the week :)


So here is my Posting Schedule:
Monday: Song Of the Week Day
Tuesday: Regular Posts
Wednesday: Inspiring Quote Day
Thursday: Regular Posts
Friday: Grateful Post Day
Saturday: Regular Posts
Sunday: Spiritual Insight Day

No comments: