Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thinking of Someone Very Special...

(Me and My Missionary)

(Saying One Last Goodbye)

Lately the thought of Eric keeps coming to me and I feel like the image of his smile, his eyes, and the sound of his laugh won't go away. I fall asleep wondering how he is and hope he is well and working hard! A few nights ago I finally felt like I couldn't take it any more and I wrote my missionary for the first time. I couldn't sleep because I wanted it perfect, so i didn't go to bed until about 2:30am and when i climbed into bed that late night, I felt that what I had written was silly so after church the next day I rewrote it. Then, I stuck it in the mail, and ever since i have been really nervous for his response, if it will be a good one or something other. I am so anxious and now he really isn't leaving my mind, I don't know why i can't let him go. So this song is for him because when I hear this it reminds me of him.

3 comments:

Tiff said...

I remember what that was like. Of course you have to replay the song over & over again. It comfort & agony, as you think of your times together & how hard that it is they are gone for a but. But it's alright. Just remember while they are away working on becoming the a amazing man, you focus your next to two years on becoming an even more amazing & talented woman.

Christianne said...

Cute, you have a missionary! Sounds like you're loving college life :) I'm sorry though about missing him :(

Alyssa Wood said...

Thank you for the love and support! I miss him but I love where I am right now and can't wait to see how we both grow in the next two years!