Sunday, November 13, 2011

A New Addition!

Hey guys! If you love me, will you go check out this blogs sidekick, The Food Scientist? It is a blog I just created to show case my love of healthy food. It is going to be great! It will have recipes and pictures and you can email or comment on the posts with questions or requests for me and I promise I will answer them all! I would love to hear from you!
ALSO, Please, if you haven't already, become a follower of this blog as well as my food blog and you will make this girl very happy. As well as share these blogs with people you know and would be interested in reading my stuff, that would be great! Thank you so much! Hope to hear from you guys on your input, suggestions, and comments! Love you all!
P.S. The sidekick blog is linked on the right side of the screen!!!

No comments: