Monday, September 3, 2012

Good Ole Times and Fresh Beginnings... (Day 3)

Thinking back on how my day went today, I am really happy! I was able to be in the presence of miss Alex and I loved every minute! We talked about how much things have changed and we talked about college. It all felt like we hadn't been away from each other for months and I love that feeling!! That no matter how long you are apart for, there is always someone there to talk to! Like you talked just the other day.

But.... most of our conversations revolved around how our coming semester at college is going to be and it got me thinking that I can be anybody! I can have a great time and have loads of fun! I can make it how I want and I am so excited to have a fresh start because, let's just admit right now that although everyone talks about how fun college is, they forget to mention that it is also one of the most difficult things to do because you have to do everything on your own now. You are an adult, every man/woman for themselves! I was quite depressed the last part of my freshman year and I never want to experience it again. I want to have an unforgettable and fantastic, memory filled semester and I want to gain as many friends as I can. Go big or go home!

It makes me so excited to start all over. I am living at a whole new place with all new people and I am so excited to finally experience what college is all about and I have miss Alex by my side, which helps a lot because we want to achieve the same things and we will be able to lift each other higher as the semester goes on! I have a really good feeling about this year, and my mom has expressed the same thoughts to me. I feel that it will be much better and so much more fun than my freshman year because I now know how things go and I know what I want, and I plan on being aggressive and going for what I want, living life with absolutely no regrets at the end of the day, every moment worth it! I can't wait, it makes me so happy just thinking about it!!

No comments: