Monday, September 10, 2012

Hidden Meanings and Comforts Galore

My life has been insanely crazy the last couple of days, but it has been amazing to see prayers answered and I have had so many blessings appear, out of what seems like nothing.

For a long time I have felt that every time I have prayed and acted on my prayers, nothing seemed to come. No answers, no comforting feelings, no assurance that what I have been doing has been right or at least beneficial to how I am supposed to go about my future.

You know, I used to always know what I wanted. I never had any doubts that what I was doing was right or wrong because I knew it was right for me. But, for the last two years,  all that I have had is doubt. I would pretend that I still wanted things to be the same but inside I was torn between so many emotions and decisions that I didn't know how I truly felt about things.

Honestly, I still don't know what I am doing, but in the last three days I have had an immensely large amount of my prayers answered. There are people in my life now that care so much about me and want me to succeed and they help raise me up and see my potential. We have the same goals and we want to achieve the very best selves possible and I feel so grateful that although it has been a very long journey, I can now start to see that sometimes you need to wait for answers for a very long time to be taught lessons that will help you guide your way to where you really need to be.

I have learned patience, and I am slowly gaining trust and faith that although I am confused about certain things right now, there will always be answers and comforts, they just may be put on hold for awhile so that you can gain lessons and experience to realize what it is you need to do to be your happiest!

No comments: