Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October is Finally Here


I absolutely love Autumn and the time when the leaves start changing, the smells of warm cinnamon and nutmeg and getting ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving. The weather during Autumn is wonderful for running too,  and it is just all so exciting! Though it's weird that it is already October, sometimes I wish that August and September didn't go by so fast, but it always does.

I am really looking forward to this weekend though, I love conference, not because you don't have to get dressed or leave the house all weekend but because I look forward to what the leaders of the church have to say and finding inspiration and answers in what their messages are. Plus I always feel so much better after conference and I look forward to the Ensign afterwards to read back over what they have said.

Also, I have a Creative Writing class that I am in right now and I can't get enough of it. It is the one class I truly look forward to going to, even when it is at 8:00 in the morning. I feel like every time I go to that class my creative juices are refueled and I feel my writing becomes more electric with rejuvenation! The teacher is great and I love his teaching style, it's very unconventional and emphasizes that the most important thing to do is write and receive constructive criticism to help our writing become stronger and more powerful. It's amazing how much my writing has improved and the ideas that are flowing out of me more often again. It has really helped me to fall in love with writing all over again and with more passion.


No comments: