Friday, March 8, 2013

Confession Time *Continued*

PICTURES!

Moving is such messy business!

Skiing Time. Such a gorgeous day!




The process of making Nate's birthday popup card (mind you, this was at 11:30pm)





Nathan's birthday gift. A 250 page book of handwritten uplifting and inspirational quotes. It took me 23 and a half hours of writing to get it done in time to send it to him for his birthday. It takes 3 weeks to get to Brazil. SO annoying, but the letters are well worth it!





(It's the same size as my hand!!)

I am addicted to sugar, I'm not kidding. If there was rehab for choc-o-halics I would be the first to be admitted. It's bad. So my family has this rule where we can have one treat on Sunday evening and the rest of the week is sugar free. For over 2 weeks I have been telling my parents how much I am craving smore's (on a constant basis). They got fed up with how often I talked about them that they made me one and made me eat it. OOH so good!! hehe I feel bad but I liked the smore to care too much :) *I need serious help, though, not kidding whatsoever*

No comments: