Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happiness in the Little Things

"Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you spend, wether it's at work or  with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored." -- Earl Nightingale

The last couple of days have treated me very well and I can't help but express how happy I am! While I expressed my pure happiness earlier today, I started thinking of all the things that make me happy.  So, I thought I would share with you a list of 25 things I love that make me really happy:

*in no particular order*

1. Hand-Written Letters

2. DisneyLand

3. Orange Julius's (or smoothies in general)

4. The Book or Mormon

5. Walks 

6. Rain Storms

7. Long Drives

8. Picnic's

9. Bubble Baths

10. Dancing

11. Talking to Friends

12. Peanut M&M's and York Patties

13. Going to the Movies

14. Book Stores

15. Traveling to New Places

16. Good Music

17. Laughing so Hard you can't Breathe

18. Cuddling While Watching a Movie/Show that they like.

19. Raspberry Creme Italian Soda's

20. Farmer's Markets

21. Decorating Cakes/ Cupcakes (or cooking/baking in general)

22. Going on a Long Run + Knowing I can do it!

23. Writing Short Stories

24. Photo Shoots

25. Dressing Up for no Reason at all.

There's my list, now what are some of the things that make you truly happy? I would love to know!


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa