Friday, April 19, 2013

Again We Go

It seems that times keeps flying faster and faster, leaving me wondering how it is already time to go again. This time I'm not so gung-ho and chipper about going back to school and honestly I really wish I didn't have to. Winter went too fast and  school is just one of those things that I just have to "get through" before I can end at my true destination, my mission. But, it needs to be done. I can't go on my mission without graduating with an Associates, making my future education a much smoother transition when I come home. I hope things will be fine for this last semester at Brigham Young University - Idaho but I feel that most of my time will be spent in study rooms and the library -- studying for long hours at a time to insure I make the best grades possible so that I can positively know I will graduate. It might be a lot of pressure to carry but I know that it will take me closer to my MTC entry, one day at a time.

Goodbye Utah, you have treated me well! And a reluctant hello again Idaho.

Wish me luck?

No comments: