Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Guess what Alyssa got?!?!

So Monday I was searching for Health books online because I want to be really educated about what I am doing and what I am telling you guys to do if you want to be really healthy. And low and behold I came across a book called The non-runners marathon trainer. So I went to amazon and read the background behind the book and all the reviews and saw that it had 5 stars so I went to Barnes&Noble after work and bought it!! I am so excited! I can't wait to read it.

No I am not running a marathon, yet, that is, but I am planning to run the halloween half, that is held in provo the weekend of halloween. I am actually really excited but I still have a lot of work to do before that day comes! So I got the book as a guide on how I should train, because my train of thought is that if I prepare like I am going to run a marathon then the half won't be as difficult for me and then maybe a little while after I do the half, then maybe I will run a full marathon.
Running a marathon is on a bucket list I have, so it would be really cool to say that I got to check that off my list. Plus, then I can really be as strong as I want to be. To beat all the odds to finish a marathon, seems so acomplishing to me!!

No comments: