Sunday, August 26, 2012

Memories, Memories...

I was cleaning out my files on my computer for this coming year in school and I came across a couple of pictures that were quite nostalgic and I thought I would share with you in the spirt of school starting!


This is my famous cat hat, during my first semester at BYU-Idaho, I got up in Rexburg because it had been raining like crazy and I had no hats so I had to buy one and I decided on a cartoon cat. I honestly love this hat so much, I am always excited when an opportunity comes along that lets me pull it out and put it on!!


This is a special picture I found that I had totally forgotten that I had even taken. This is my best friend Nathan. This was taken at my friend Eric's (you remember him from a later post don't you?) farewell bonfire and I had told Nathan that I loved his glasses and that he needed a picture of him with them on. But it was way too dark that the picture didn't work-- or so I thought! I tried to edit it and you actually can see him!!

(Alyssa, Aktar, Kendra, Nathan, Cree, Brittney)

This is at my friend Cree's house for his Mission Call Opening! He was called to the same mission as my friend Eric, and those two boys are BEST friends. We were all ecstatic and completely taken over with joy at the news! I'm so proud of Cree!


My family and I took a walk around this pond one evening and it was so calming and beautiful, I actually wrote a paper on this pond for one of my online English classes during my winter off-track semester. I adore this pond!!


This was a very momentous day. Our friend Tanner lived in Idaho and we met him on Heritage Tours. All us Utah'ns and one Colorado'n decided to surprise him with a visit to his farewell. He had no idea we were coming and when we got there and he saw all of us sitting in the third middle row he started crying he was so happy! AND you remember Nathan (mentioned above)? That day was also the first day he put his arm around me. Then.... 


A few days after Tanner's farewell, My colorado friend Isaac got his mission call!! So proud of my buds for going on missions! AND this was when me and Nathan snuggled for the first time. From that point forward we started dating, but never officially as boyfriend/girlfriend (I still haven't been kissed yet ;) don't worry) We dated from the end of February to the beginning of April when I left for my Spring semester at BYU-I and he left on his mission to Brazil.


Lastly, the sunsets I saw while I was living at home for the winter were gorgeous. I loved driving up the mountain and watching the sun go down and just think about life and what was waiting for me to discover in the future.

No comments: