Friday, August 31, 2012

This is just the beginning!

Well, my blog devoted to all health and fitness has been officially deleted and with that comes a new chapter of Dreaming Fantasies. One that is a combination of everything in my life. One that will bring you the day to day activities of myself, as well as tips and tricks on health and fitness. It's about time things changed!!

I feel freer and I have my head on straight for once in my life. Although right now everything about my future is like a giant sea of opportunity and experience that is waiting for my arrival, I feel like this is what I am supposed to be doing.

This is what is best.

In honor of the new and improved Alyssa and this merged collective blog,  I have decided to do a blog post for everyday in the month of September. I hope that everyone who reads my blog, whether by chance or by being related to me somehow, that you will take the time to read my posts for the next month. I am so excited about what is going on and what will be happening and I hope you enjoy the ride.

It will be like riding a Vespa with a side car, you will be right beside all the action that goes on in my life for a month!!

So please, stay tuned!!

No comments: