Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Merging News & Top 14 Favorite Running Songs

Okay guys,

So some of you know that I have a fitness and health blog as well, but it has gotten so crazy that I haven't been able to manage that one and this one without neglect of one or the other and so far all the neglect has been on the health blog. My idea to solve this problem is to have a merger and combine this one and that one together!

In 2 days, on August 31st, I will be deleting my fitness blog and putting this one (my personal blog) and all things healthy together, and as a early gift to you, I am posting my Top 14 Favorite Running Songs!!


"Bucket", Carly Rae Jepsen


"LaserLight", Jessie J feat. David Guetta

"Save the World", Swedish House Mafia


"Somebody to Call My Own", We The Kings


"Bless Myself", Lucy Hale


"I Feel Like Dancin'", All Time Low


"Titanium", Sia feat. David Guetta


"Whistle", Flo Rida


"Time-Bomb", All Time Low


"Good Time", Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen


"1901", Phoenix


"Hang with Me"
"Call Your Girlfriend", Robyn


"I Can Only Imagine",  David Guetta, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne

No comments: