Saturday, January 12, 2013

Changing Spaces

Hey Everyone,

A lot of you have asked, and some have no idea, so here is some news for you all.

Yes. I have moved!

I'm living in PROVO!?

Crazy I know, but my parents and I decided that if I was going to be home on my off track from BYUI, I might as well try to live somewhere that would be more social for me than it was last Winter off track.

I live at The Village at South Campus, they are really nice apartments and they have private rooms which is kind of nice (my first time without a room roomie). I can't tell you how nice it is to have my own space, but still have home so close. It's been really nice. I moved in this past weekend and it's been pretty good so far! Here are some pictures for you!!






My room from the hall.





Well that's all folks!
Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: