Wednesday, January 2, 2013

To Happiness!

For a while there I had forgotten who I was. It seems silly now, but it happens to the best of us. We wander, searching for something but never knowing exactly what it is-- until you realize there was nothing in the first place.

You pick yourself up after that and you start over. You have a second chance. Every day.  Even if you don't know it, there is someone cheering you on to greatness. I'm slowly realizing that you can't take life in as a whole but as small moments, and at the end of your life you will look back and smile, knowing that your life was the greatest gift you were ever given and you did your best.

This year I have decided that it's high time I started taking charge and made the best of what I am given. I have taken my life for granted way too long and I'm ready. Truly ready. To live life how my Lord, Savior and Best Friend wanted me to.

Here is to happiness. To love. Greatness. Most importantly success. It's about time!

No comments: