Sunday, January 27, 2013

It Begins with You

Today has been a very good day.

I don't remember the last time I have said that. But it has been.

Sometimes it can be very hard to get out of bed in the morning and go to church-- especially when you are the only one in your apartment that goes. If I'm being honest, I didn't want to go. But I went anyways.

I believe that it was because I made the conscious decision to go, that made my day so much better. All the lessons were amazing and I could feel the spirit so strong and it made me happy to know that although I didn't have roommates with me, that I was not alone. I felt the presence of my Heavenly Father with me today, a lot stronger than I have in a long time. It was really nice, knowing that I was making Him proud by the choice I had made.

I made the choice. Because of that I chose to have a good day. This day began with me having a good attitude and it has made all the difference, and it will end and begin again much the same.

No comments: