Friday, January 25, 2013

FotoFriday: A First for Everything

My 100th post!! Cheers! We have come a long way my friends!


 I helped my mom cater the dessert bar at Shaelie's Preference dinner, I am obsessed with Italian Sodas now. So easy, and they taste amazing.
 We play "pretend" doctor everyday.
 I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! Sweet dreams Brynni Bug.
 I've been so sick, and I was having an awful day and low and behold my cough drop gave me great advice. "Halls Breezers" are life savers in more than one way.
 I finally got an extremely needed hair cut. Mainly just my bangs, but they have made all the difference.
 FACT: a spoonful of raw honey everyday, helps colds and throats, just saying.
 Experimenting with foods... tomatoes, laughing cow cheese, rice crackers with greek seasoning sprinkled on top of the tomatoes.
 Ethan tried to kiss Brynlee while we were out at lunch, Brynlee didn't like him trying to pull a move and he leaned over to her and whispered, "I'm a good guy," in her ear.  They are the cutest little things.
 The store was having a ten for ten sale...suit me... I love Chobani, my favorite is pineapple if you couldn't tell...
Don't I have a beautiful sister?? I can't believe she is graduating this year! It makes me feel so old, having been there from the start. She is all grown up!

No comments: