Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Best Awkward Situation

PREFACE: I might have been craving a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's and I was too lazy to fix dinner anyways. My plan was to grab the sandwich and run up to the Rexburg Temple and have a little "Wendy's Picnic" in the lawn out by the temple. But first I had to have the best awkward conversation I have ever had, before I could go to the temple.

Me at the drive through window: "Hello!"
Cashier: "7.73"
Me: "Here you go"
Cashier: "Have you had a nice day?"
Me: "Yes, have you?"
Cashier: "Oh ya... you know, you look familiar..."
Me: "......uh.... Really? I'm sure we've never met...."
Cashier: "Like you look like a celebrity or someone..."
Me: "Oh, haha, th--anks."
Cashier: *stares* ........ *still staring*
Me: "Well, have a nice day" *smile and drive away*

I was laughing so hard when I drove away because all I could think was, Was that a compliment? Was that some kind of pick up line? Was he serious? haha What just happened??

In the end I took it as a compliment, but I was definitely taken by surprised on that one.... haha!

No comments: